Edenicity (noun) 1. An eden-like city. 2. Economic + ecological abundance.
The story of a new word, a new hope, a new approach to sustainability, now that environmentalism has failed.
- Greta Thunberg, Wikipedia, 2020
- Eric Holthaus, Our planet just set a scary new carbon dioxide record, National Observer, March 7th 2019
- Human Population Growth and Extinction, Biological Diversity, accessed September, 2020.
- Kevin Polk, Gaiome: Notes on Ecology, Space Travel and Becoming Cosmic Species (2007)
- Ecological Footprint Calculator
- J. H. Crawford Carfree Cities, Utrecht : International Books (2000)
- Charles Montgomery, Happy City: Transforming Our Lives Through Urban Design, Farrar, Straus and Giroux (2013)
Support the show (https://teespring.com/stores/edenicity)