When you're in the middle of a career transition, there are many aspects that need to be considered. Your resume, networking, interviewing, and negotiating skills all come into play. In addition, working effectively with a recruiter and a career coach often makes a significant difference in how long your job search lasts.
However, things that might seem insignificant can easily impact your chances of landing the job you truly want. In this episode, Jonathan and executive search professional Declan Daly discuss tips and strategies you need to know, including:
- What to say - and what not to say - in an interview
- How to handle challenging interview situations that may arise
- Ways to effectively prepare for your next interview
- How to make a positive lasting impression and set yourself apart as a top candidate
- Strategies to help you stay on your recruiter's radar
- How to approach your networking activities
Declan Daly is the founder of Bundoran Group, a boutique consultative recruiting agency specializing in placing revenue-centric sales and business development professionals for the Cloud IT, SAAS and cybersecurity industry.
Be sure to subscribe to The Career Transition Experts so that you don't miss our next episode! Also, visit us at careerexcitement.com to gain access to your free Career Transition Performance Snapshot. The Career TPS will help you pinpoint where to focus your efforts in each step of your career transition.