Gender Roles: What is the Tone and Role of the Man and the Woman in the Home today: Do traditional views of the role of mother and role of father in a family still work today?
We live in an era where it is unclear of what is the role of the man and woman in the modern family. There is a general lack of understanding of the elementary family's functions which has impacted the effectiveness of creating lasting healthy relationships.
Matthew Brickman and Sydney Mitchell discuss how setting the tone is important and how it can be done effectively to prevent the family breakdown which results far too often in divorce.
Mediate This! is a podcast that will help you deal with:
• Family Matters (tone, roles, disputes, lack of communication and cohesiveness)
• Divorce (contested/uncontested with/without children, property, assets, debts)
• Parental Rights
• Paternity Cases and Rights
• Child Custody (Timesharing)
• Alimony and Spousal Support
• Child Support and Arrears
• Document Assistance
• Prenuptial & Postnuptial Agreements
• Post-judgement Modifications
• Family Disputes
• Business & Contract Disputes
• Employment: Employer/Employee Disputes
• Real Estate: Landlord - Tenant Disputes
• In-person Mediation
• Online Virtual Mediation
If you have a matter, disagreement, or dispute you need professional help with then visit iMediate.com - Email [email protected] or Call (877) 822-1479