Jun 12 2020
I am in love with this podcast! Extremely interesting, great interviews, and I cannot get enough.
May 17 2020
I thought it was quite compelling and a good production. Satanic panic is the topic de jure. They do it pretty well.
May 16 2020
Love these real life stories - wish there were more seasons!
Apr 22 2020
In hindsight, much of the podcast wasn't worth listening to and could have just been a Sunday news article.
- Escaping NEXIVM was crocodile tears
- Bomb on Board was interesting but leaves you unresolved
- The Village was a good slice of Canadian LGBT history
- Cat Lady was disorganized
- Sharmini was great journalism bit boring in content
- Satanic Panic is, so far, creepy and voyeuristic with a message that doesn't quite make sense in the context of 2020
Hunting Warhead and SKS are better.
Apr 16 2020
Some seasons are better than others but all are worth listening to