Welcome to Season 2 and 2020, Let’s Make It So
Windshield Time SUBSCRIPTIONS are GREATLY appreciated here:
In this 2019 Year End Wrap-up show we (Matt @matthewryancase Arry @arryinseattle and Dae @LuggageDonkey):
In this show we talk about:
* A theory on how Satya Nadella’s Microsoft came to be where we are now
* There is a companion youtube video that will be posted
* The fastest 5min podcast kickoff ever in our history
* Governor of WA needs to pass a blockchain working bill
* Dae’s growing a mullet for the #halving - follow him at @halvingMullet
FUTURE INTERVIEWS COMING UP ON WINDSHIELD TIME:
* Alex Mashinsky, Celsius Network
* Chris Spanton, T-Mobile - JANUARY 10th
* Jasper Weed, student intern 2019
* Liz Pierce, Cofounder/CEO of Fresh Chalk - JANUARY 17th
* Pathwise Leadership’s Todd Hollow-Bist and Chad Hattrup - FEBRUARY 14th
* The WTIA Year End Happy Hour - s1ep02 RELEASED JANUARY 7th
* Defy Ventures Prison Visit for Dae and Arry
* and last but not least, Anthony “Pomp” Pompliano, where Arry got to ask all her dying questions finally
For the sake of everything that is holy and righteous in the world, please SUBSCRIBE to our Youtube channel.
We only need to get to 101 subscribers.
Our sponsor, find Coinme in several ways:
WTIA Cascadia Blockchain Council newsletter
* * * * * * *
Our new calendar!
We have AMAZING sponsorships!
USD cash to bitcoin onramp at over 2600 locations around the USA.
Washington Technology Industry Association
The Blockchain Council
Thank you for listening y’all!
Please share Windshield Time with your friends and family who are curious about bitcoin and money.
find+follow on twitter:
Dae is @LuggageDonkey and @halvingMullet
Arry is @arryinseattle
Matt is @matthewryancase
Windshield Time is @windshield21
find+follow on Tik Tok:
Would love your shiniest 5-star ratings and reviews
Be nice y'all :)
--- Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/windshieldtime21/message