Changelog - January 10, 2021
By default the app follows the device Settings and orientation for the display.
You can now lock the orientation in the app Settings/Display screen to force the app in either Portrait or Landscape mode
- Chapter playback progress is now displayed in the Chapters screen.
- Playlist sorting mode by Short download date. This only takes into account the download day (not the time), which allows you to use a second sorting mode if needed.
- No more immersive mode when showing the Chromecast player screen. The device status bar an navigation now remain displayed.
- The app now supports 'mailto' links in episode's description.
- Show artwork when casting local files.
- Statistics now shows the podcast details for the current year AND the past year.
- Increased hit zone around the chapter 'mute' button.
- Episode's custom artwork extraction has been improved.
- Bug preventing some podcasts from being rated
- Bug preventing the Intent to start playing from a different playlist from working properly
- It's now easier to press on the 'skip chapter button ' in the chapters' screen.
- Stop button in the radio player screen wasn't displayed properly when using a light theme.
- Statistics weren't displayed properly for 'yesterday' and 'last week' the first week of the year.
- Minor fixes.