Changelog - August 30, 2021
Android Auto menu customization
You can now customize the list of entries displayed on Podcast Addict Android Auto menu. You will have to go to Settings/Android Auto to do this.
New menu like 'Favorite episodes' and 'Playback in progress' can now be enabled.
Sleep timer fade-out customization
You can now customize the duration of the sleep timer fade-out (or disable it). To do this, please go to Settings/Player/Sleep Timer.
- Detect and skip parasite remote commands received by the app. For example in case the app receives a skip forward command followed by a toggle command a few ms later.
- You can set the app to automatically mark episodes as unplayed after they have been downloaded (Settings/Download).
- By default downloaded episodes that are manually deleted are removed from the playlist. You can change this behavior in Settings/Download.
- Improved parsing of non-standard RSS feeds.
- Performance optimization.
- Bug that could cause the wrong episode to be deleted when using the feature 'Silence between episodes' in the playlist.
- Minor fixes.