Changelog - September 25, 2021
Player screen layout redesign
The player screen has been redesigned to make it cleaner and easier to access some functions like chapter navigation.
- New Android Auto control to restart playback of the current episode from the start. You can go into Settings/Android Auto to enable this control.
- Improved detection of loudspeaker so the playback speed can adapt between headsets and loudspeakers.
- Link in the podcast / episode description to quickly access other podcasts by the same author.
- Android Auto improvement to ignore some parasite commands.
- Show chapter position on the player seekbar.
- Player screen minor UI update.
- Improved chapter extraction in case the metadata are not properly encoded by the podcaster.
- Performance optimization.
- Issue causing Equalizer settings to not be properly applied during playback.
- The priority setting screen was only showing subscriptions, and not podcasts with standalone episodes.
- Minor fixes.